Wednesday 29 May 2013

Exo Wolf Comeback

Hi guys! I deleted my old exo blog some time ago, so i've decided to create a new one now :) Follow my blog for exo fun updates, pictures, links and many more..

So... EXO IS FINALLY HAVING THEIR COMEBACK!! :D
Aren't you guys excited? After such a long wait omg. We exotivs are really patient.

And what do you guys think aout their wolf teaser? I know many of you are unhappy about the kiss scene but oh well, Exo can't do anything about it, it's all just SCRIPTED, kay? And let's just hope there won't be anymore kiss scenes in the MV :)

Exo Wolf Teaser and also some HD screencaps from the teasers.

Don't mean to piss you guys off with kiss scene picture hehe

Look at Lay omg i love this wolf

That's all for now! Hope you guys like my blog. Bye! :)

~Ash

2 comments: